- Manufacturer – Fortune Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
- Brand Name – Tadalista
- Generic name – Tadalafil 2.5mg
- Formula – C22H19N3O4
- Systematic name – (6R-trans)-6-(1,3-benzodioxol-5-yl)- 2,3,6,7,12,12a-hexahydro-2-methyl-pyrazino [1', 2':1,6] pyrido[3,4-b]indole-1,4-dione
- Molecular weight – 389.40396 g/mol
- Color – Light yellow
- Shape – Round
- Dosage form – 2.5mg conventional tablets
- Packaging – 4 pills per blister pack
Use & Working:
The low powered medicine is known for treating ED issues in men. Tadalafil in medicine works by boosting up flow of blood and loosening arterial blockages in the penile region. This complete actions mechanism of medicine allows men to attain harder erection for longer time.
Dosage & Consumption Pattern:
Medicine is composed conventional tablet form for swallowing orally with plain water. Take medicine 20 to 30 minutes before intercourse in presence of complete sexual stimulation. Swallow pill as whole without chewing or crushing as altering the state of medicine lowers effective results of medicine.
Appropriate consumption of Tadalista 2.5 allows men to stay active for approx. 12 to 44 hours. To gain maximum outcome take medicine in presence of complete sexual stimulation.
- Redness or warmth in your face, neck, or chest; cold symptoms such as stuffy nose, sneezing, or sore throat; headache; memory problems; diarrhea, upset stomach; or muscle pain, back pain like common side effects may occur
- Some serious side effects like vision or sudden vision loss; ringing in your ears, or sudden hearing loss; chest pain or heavy feeling, nausea, sweating, general ill feeling; irregular heartbeat; shortness of breath, swelling in your hands or feet; seizure (convulsions); feeling light-headed, fainting; or penis erection that is painful or lasts 4 hours or longer occurs in rare and extreme cases