- Manufacturer – Fortune Healthcare Ltd.
- Generic name – Sildenafil Citrate 50mg
- Formula – C28H38N6O11S
- Systematic name – 1-[4-ethoxy-3-(6,7-dihydro-1-methyl-7-oxo-3-propyl-1H-pyrazolo[4,3-d]pyrimidin-5-yl) phenylsulfonyl]-4-methylpiperazine
- Molecular weight – 666.69992 g/mol
- Color – Red
- Shape – Diamond shaped
- Dosage form – 50mg conventional tablets
- Packaging – 10 pills per blister pack
Use & Working:
Sildenafil Citrate is the main active ingredient in Filagra 50 medicine. This ingredient in the pill works by boosting up flow of blood and loosening arterial blockage in penile region. Complete action mechanism allows men to attain and maintain erection for longer time.
Dosage & Consumption Pattern:
Take this 50mg pill only once in a day. Consume conventional tablet as whole with plain water. Swallow medicine without chewing or crushing as altering the state of medicine lowers effectiveness of the medication. Medicine needs 30 minutes for acting.
Appropriate intake of Filagra 50 allows men to attain and maintain erection for up to 5 hours. To gain maximum effective results consume the pill in presence of complete sexual stimulation. Swallowing pill 30 minutes before intercourse is safe.
- Some common side effects with Sildenafil Citrate include stuffy or runny nose, nausea, sweating, redness of face, skin, neck or chest, headache, memory problem, stomach upset and back pain
- Serious side effects like vision loss, ringing ears, hearing problem, chest congestion, pain spreading to arm or shoulders, irregular heartbeat occurs in rare and extreme cases of overdose