- Manufacturer – Fortune Healthcare Ltd.
- Generic name – Sildenafil Citrate 100mg
- Formula – C28H38N6O11S
- Systematic name – 1-[4-ethoxy-3-(6,7-dihydro-1-methyl-7-oxo-3-propyl-1H-pyrazolo[4,3-d]pyrimidin-5-yl) phenylsulfonyl]-4-methylpiperazine
- Molecular weight – 666.69992 g/mol
- Color – Red
- Shape – Diamond shaped
- Dosage form – 100mg conventional tablets
- Packaging – 10 pills per blister pack
Use & Working:
Sildenafil Citrate component is known ED treating ingredient that works from roots and helps men to relieve impotency issues. Medicine works by boosting up flow of blood and relieving arterial blockages so as to attain and maintain erection for longer time. Taking medicine when man is sexually aroused is best for gaining complete effective results.
Dosage & Consumption Pattern:
This high powered pill is suggested to consume only once in a day. Take this conventional form of medicine orally with plain water. Swallow medicine as whole without chewing or crushing as altering the state of medicine, lowers effectiveness of medicine.
Proper intake of Filagra 100 allows men to stay active for approx. 4 to 6 hours. To gain best and effective results, consume medicine in moderation, 30 minutes before intercourse in presence of complete stimulation.
- Stuffy or runny nose, nausea, sweating, redness of face, skin, neck or chest, headache, memory problem and stomach upset like side effects are commonly seen. However, these mild side effects are nothing to worry about as they do not stay for longer time
- Some serious side effects wit this high powered medicine include vision loss, ringing ears, hearing problem, chest congestion, pain spreading to arm or shoulders, irregular heartbeat. These reactions may need medical assistance