- Manufacturer – Fortune Healthcare Ltd.
- Generic name – Sildenafil Citrate 100mg
- Formula – C28H38N6O11S
- Systematic name – 1-[4-ethoxy-3-(6,7-dihydro-1-methyl-7-oxo-3-propyl-1H-pyrazolo[4,3-d]pyrimidin-5-yl) phenylsulfonyl]-4-methylpiperazine
- Molecular weight – 666.69992 g/mol
- Color – Transparent
- Shape – Jelly
- Dosage form – 100mg oral jelly
- Packaging – 10 oral jelly sachets per pack
Use & Working:
The medicine is composed of famous Sildenafil Citrate. This oral gel form of medicine starts its action mechanism allowing aroused men to attain and maintain erection for longer time. It does so by enhancing flow of blood and relieving arterial blockages for intercourse with stiffer erection.
Dosage & Consumption Pattern:
The medicine is to be taken only once in 24 hours. Swallow content of one entire sachet without diluting. Taking ED medicine 30 minutes before intercourse in presence of stimulation is safe.
Appropriate consumption of Filagra Oral Jelly Orange Flavour helps men to gain and maintain erection for longer time. Taking ED medicine in presence of stimulation 30 minutes before intercourse is recommended safe.
- Some common and mild side effect like headache, heartburn, stuffy nose, upset stomach, diarrhea, dizziness, flushing, headache, heartburn, stuffy nose and upset stomach may occur. However, these mild reactions are nothing to worry about as they do not stay in body for longer time
- Severe reactions with Sildenafil Citrate happen in rare and extreme cases of overdose or due to allergic reactions with ingredients in medicine
- Severe reactions, prolonged side effects or allergic reactions with ingredient in medicine may need medical assistance