- Manufacturer – Fortune Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
- Brand Name – Tadalista
- Generic name – Tadalafil 40
- Formula – C22H19N3O4
- Systematic name – (6R-trans)-6-(1,3-benzodioxol-5-yl)- 2,3,6,7,12,12a-hexahydro-2-methyl-pyrazino [1', 2':1,6] pyrido[3,4-b]indole-1,4-dione
- Molecular weight – 389.40396 g/mol
- Color – Yellow
- Shape – Oval
- Dosage form – 40mg conventional tablets
- Packaging – 10 pills per blister pack
Use & Working:
Tadalafil 40mg composed Tadalista 40 medicine works over severe ED issues in men. The component in medicine works by boosting up flow of blood and relieving arterial blockages in penile region. This mechanism of medicine allows men to attain and maintain erection for longer time. Component in medicine only works if consumed in presence of complete action mechanism. Tadalafil being most effective component for ED is to be consumed in moderation.
Dosage & Consumption Pattern:
Conventional tablet is to be consumed orally only once in a week. Take tablet as whole without chewing or crushing, as changing the state of medicine lowers effectiveness of medicine. Take medicine with or without food and swallow with plain water. Consume medicine alone without combining various ED medications or consuming alcohol.
Appropriate intake of medicine as prescribed or in presence of stimulation helps men to stay active for approx. 36 to 44 hours. To gain maximum effective results out of Tadalista 40, consume medicine as prescribed in presence of stimulation.
- Most common side effects with Tadalafil 40mg are headache, nausea, dyspepsia, myalgia, flushing and nasopharyngitis
- Backaches and muscle ache are another most common side effects with this powerful medicine
- Some less common side effects with this medicine include visual disturbance, enhanced tear formation causing watery eyes, changes in blood pressure (hypo and hypertension), sleepiness, dyspnea (shortness of breath), pain (in the back joints, abdomen)
- Severe reactions, unknown side effects or long lasting reaction reactions may need medical assistance