- Manufacturer – Fortune Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
- Brand Name – Tadalista
- Generic name – Tadalafil 20
- Formula – C22H19N3O4
- Systematic name – (6R-trans)-6-(1,3-benzodioxol-5-yl)- 2,3,6,7,12,12a-hexahydro-2-methyl-pyrazino [1', 2':1,6] pyrido[3,4-b]indole-1,4-dione
- Molecular weight – 389.40396 g/mol
- Color – Yellow
- Shape – Oval
- Dosage form – 20mg conventional tablets
- Packaging – 10 pills per blister pack
Use & Working:
20mg composed Tadalafil medicine Tadalista 20 is known for treating moderate to severe impotency issues. This parent ingredient in the medicine works by boosting up flow of blood in penile region and loosening arterial blockages near penile. Complete action mechanism of pill allows men to get and hold on erection for longer time.
Dosage & Consumption Pattern:
This high powered medicine is composed in conventional tablet form for oral consumption. Take this medicine only in couple of days. Swallow pill with plain water as whole without chewing or crushing as altering the state of medicine, lowers effectiveness of medicine.
Consuming pill in presence of complete sexual stimulation helps men to stay active for up to 36 hours. Taking medicine in presence of stimulation is recommended for best results.
- Headache, stomach upset, back pain, muscle pain, stuffy nose, dizziness or flushing may commonly occur. However, these side effects are mild and nothing to worry about as they do not lasts for longer time
- Severe reactions like blurred vision, chest pain or discomfort, chest tightness or heaviness, chills, cold sweats, confusion, dizziness or fainting may also occur in rare cases of overdose
- Allergic reactions with this medicine may rarely occur
- Severe reactions may need medical assistance