- Manufacturer – Fortune Healthcare Ltd. and Centurion Laboratories
- Generic name – Vardenafil 20mg
- Formula – C23H32N6O4S
- Systematic name – 4-[2-Ethoxy-5-(4-ethylpiperazin-1-yl)sulfonyl-phenyl]-9-methyl-7-propyl-3,5,6,8-tetrazabicyclo[4.3.0]nona-3,7,9-trien-2-one
- Molecular weight – 488.60298 g/mol
- Color – Yellow
- Shape – Round
- Dosage form – 20mg sublingual tablets
- Packaging – 10 sublingual tablets per blister pack
Use & Working:
Vardenafil composed medicine treats moderate ED. This powerful medicine works by creating pressure in the corora cavernosa, which enlarges penile and tunica albuginea. This action mechanism helps to trap blood thereby sustaining harder erection for longer time. Rapid chemical absorption enhances performance of penile and helps men to attain and maintain erection for longer time.
Dosage & Consumption Pattern:
This sublingual medicine is to be taken only once in a day. Sublingual tablets are to be taken by placing it below tongue. The tablet gets easily swallowed in mouth and mixed in blood and starts its action mechanism.
Appropriate intake of medicine, 30 minutes before intercourse in presence of complete sexual stimulation, helps men to stay active for approx. 5 to 7 hours.
- Swelling of the mouth, dizziness, swelling of legs and ankle, itching, tongue, diarrhoea, sensation of nausea, severe headache or sensation of vomiting are some common and mild side effects that may occur with this medicine
- Some rare side effects with this medicine includes shortness of breath, angina, difficulty in breathing and mild nasal congestion
- Severe reactions like painful and prolonged erection may occur in extreme cases and should be treated medically