Siltrate is an incredibly amazing medicine used treat a common male sexual disorder called erectile dysfunction (ED), or sexual impotence. Fortune Healthcare, a prominent pharmaceutical company, manufactures Siltrate in a conventional pill form. It assists men to experience stronger and long-lasting erection so that they can please their woman. Sexual activity with the assistance of this medicine is more pleasurable and gratifying.
Erectile Dysfunction is characterized by the inability to obtain and sustain penile erection required for performing sexual intercourse. When a man is sexually aroused, his body reacts by increasing blood flow to the male sexual organ for an erection. The male organ does not achieve enough blood for an erection, causing feeble or listless erection. There could be physical or psychological factors responsible for developing impotence in men.
Versions Of Siltrate – Siltrate 100mg
Sildenafil Citrate is an active drug composition of Siltrate, which is the first recognized oral ED drug. Sildenafil Citrate is classified under the class of drugs known as PDE5 (phosphodiesterase-5) inhibitors. The drug temporarily stops the enzyme PDE5 from working too quickly. This specific enzyme is often found in the penile organ area.
By negating the action of PDE5, this ED drug helps the body to secrete a chemical called nitric oxide. This substance is known to boost blood flow to the male organ so that the erectile tissues attain stiffness on sexual stimulation. The drug will not boost penile erection in the absence of sexual arousal. So, indulge in sexual foreplay to reap the benefits of Siltrate.
Siltrate medicine is ought to be used as recommended by your healthcare professional. Do not take more or less amount of dose than prescribed. Excessive use of this generic ED medicine can lead to side effects, so follow all guidelines carefully. Following are directions:
- You may take the pill with or without food
- It is imperative that you take the dose only once in a day; keep proper gap of 24 hours between two doses to avert overdose complication
- Do not split, crush or break the pill; otherwise, the drug may lose its effectiveness
- Keep the medicine out of the reach and sight of children and women
- Store Siltrate pills away from direct sunlight, heat or moisture
- Never use an outdated medicine; it may increase the risk of adverse effects
It is important that you discuss with your doctor prior to using Siltrate medicine. Make sure you follow below-mentioned tips before using this generic impotence medicine.
- Consult your doctor and inform about the history of medicinal allergies and undergoing treatment with any prescription/OTC medicine
- Tell your physician if you have or have had medical issues related to brain, heart, liver or kidney; this will surely help avert health complications
- Never use Siltrate medicine if you are allergic to Sildenafil Citrate or suffering from any heart or brain problems
- Do not use this ED drug if you are receiving treatment with nitrates or alpha-blockers, as they may produce unwanted side effects if taken in combination
Side effects with Siltrate medicine are unusual. Common ones include nausea, headache, runny nose, facial flushing, foggy vision and dizziness. You need to seek medical help in case of severe side effects such as chest pain, breathlessness, skin rashes and swelling of face or lips. Erection lasting for more than four hours is called Priapism and it is one of the rare side effects that need aggressive medical attention.
Siltrate is indeed a genuine generic medicine to keep erectile dysfunction issue at bay. It helps restore a man’s erectile function by improving blood supply, thereby helping him to indulge in sexual activity with extreme satisfaction and energy.
Siltrate is not for treating sexual desire, as it does not have aphrodisiac effects. This generic medicine is just to supress male sexual impotence; it will not cure erectile dysfunction. It is better to speak to your doctor before using Siltrate medicine.