Asthalin Inhaler 200mcg
What is Asthalin Inhaler 200?
Asthalin Inhaler is a 200 mcg high-powered product manufactured by Cipla Pharmaceuticals. It is a made with a result-oriented aim of treating and curing breathing difficulties caused by bronchospasm. It contains Salbutamol as its parent ingredient. This inhaler can be use if an individual feels asthma symptoms like wheezing, shortness of breath, tightness of the chest, etc. Asthalin Inhaler 200 mcg is an agent that works in order to relieve nasal congestion and nasal blockage with 5 minutes of its intake. This inhaler takes responsibility by being a rescue agent and if one is under attack of asthma but it will try to help one by treating it. Positive effects are expected and gain from using it for asthma.
What is Bronchospasm?
Bronchospasm is a muscle spasm of the bronchi that makes exhalation difficult and noisy; it is associated with asthma and bronchitis. This can even disturb one’s normal livelihood. It narrows the airway passage through which one inhale air known as oxygen.
Salbutamol is a drug that binds to the smooth muscles which turns them be relaxed and ease the air pass ways. This reduces the contraction of airways and allows one to have proper breathing. It removes symptoms like tightness of chest, cough and shortness of breath.
Active Ingredient -
- 200 mcg Salbutamol
- Chemical Formula - C13H21NO3
- Molecular Mass - 239.311 g/mol
How To Use It – Always replace the cover mouthpiece after using inhaler. One should prohibit over consumption of inhaler. If doctor has prescribed it to treat and cure asthma, then only one should use it. One should not miss dosage and even intake over-dosage. If one fails to take one dose and remember about it when timing of second dose is nearby, then he or she should ignore the first and take second dose on time. One Should not take more than maximum two drops in 24 hours.
- This reduces bronchospasm that is contraction or the airways and allows the airways to open making it easier to breath
- This inhaler helps one to have free nasal congestion
- People allergic to Salbutamol should avoid using it
- It quickly gives relieve to a patient within 5minutes of its use
- Asthalin Inhaler 200 mcg should not be overuse in order to be at safer end from its side effects
- This is mainly use as a treatment for symptoms of asthma
Drug Contraindications –
- Consumption of this inhaler should be avoided without doctor’s prescription. One who are addicted to cigarette containing nicotine should avoid either one for nicotine and inhaler.
- Pregnant and nursing mother should avoid the use of it
- Precaution is to be taken if one is allergic to the salbutamol
- People should avoid using this inhaler if they are taking medicines, which can be harmful, if their ingredient gets mixed with salbutamol and causes side effects
Warnings and Precautions - Always replace the cover mouthpiece after using the inhaler. One should prohibit over consumption of inhaler. If doctor has prescribed it to cure or treat asthma, then one should not miss dosage. If one fails to take one dose and remember about it when timing of second dose is nearby, then he or she should ignore the first and take second dose on time. One Should not take more than maximum two drops in 24 hours.
Side Effects -
- The most common side effects are fine tremor, anxiety, headache, muscle cramps, dry mouth, and palpitation.
- Other symptoms may include tachycardia, arrhythmia, flushing, myocardial ischemia (rare), and disturbances of sleep and behavior.
- Rarely occurring, but of importance, are allergic reactions of paradoxical bronchospasm, urticaria, angioedema, hypotension, and collapse.
Storage - Asthalin Inhaler 200 should be kept at a dry place, whose temperature is blow 30O C. Inhaler should be protected from frost, which will result in precaution from improper function.