- Manufacturer – Fortune Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
- Brand Name – Tadalista
- Generic name – Tadalafil 10mg
- Formula – C22H19N3O4
- Systematic name – (6R-trans)-6-(1,3-benzodioxol-5-yl)- 2,3,6,7,12,12a-hexahydro-2-methyl-pyrazino [1', 2':1,6] pyrido[3,4-b]indole-1,4-dione
- Molecular weight – 389.40396 g/mol
- Color – Yellow
- Shape – Oval
- Dosage form – 10mg conventional tablets
- Packaging – 10 pills per blister pack
Use & Working:
Tadalafil component is known for treating moderate Erectile Dysfunction issues. Taking medicine as prescribed helps to supply appropriate amount of blood flow and relieve arterial strains. This action mechanism leads to erection that is strong enough for the intercourse.
Dosage & Consumption Pattern:
Consume medicine only once in a day with plain water. Swallow conventional tablet as whole without chewing or crushing as it may lower effective results of medicine. Taking medicine with plain water before 30 minutes of intercourse helps to attain best result.
Appropriate consumption of Tadalista 10 allows men to stay active for approx. 12 to 20 hours. Taking medicine 30 minutes before intercourse in presence of stimulation helps to gain maximum effective results.
- Some common and less serious side effects with this Tadalafil composed medicine include headache, indigestion or heartburn, nausea, diarrhea, flushing, pain in the stomach, back, muscles, arms, or legs and cough
- Severe reactions happen in rare and extreme cases of overdose or due to allergic reactions with the ingredient in medicine. Some severe reactions are changes in vision or sudden vision loss; ringing in your ears, or sudden hearing loss; irregular heartbeat; shortness of breath, swelling in your hands or feet; chest pain or heavy feeling, pain spreading to the arm or shoulder, nausea, sweating, general ill feeling; seizure (convulsions); feeling light-headed, fainting; or erection that is painful or lasts more than 4 hours
- Mild effects are nothing to worry about as they do not stay in body for longer time. Severe reactions may need medical assistance