- Manufacturer – Fortune Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
- Brand Name – Tadalista
- Generic name – Tadalafil 5mg
- Formula – C22H19N3O4
- Systematic name – (6R-trans)-6-(1,3-benzodioxol-5-yl)- 2,3,6,7,12,12a-hexahydro-2-methyl-pyrazino [1', 2':1,6] pyrido[3,4-b]indole-1,4-dione
- Molecular weight – 389.40396 g/mol
- Color – Yellow
- Shape – Round
- Dosage form – 5mg conventional tablets
- Packaging – 10 pills per blister pack
Use & Working:
Powerful Tadalista 5 medicine is known for relieving moderate Erectile Dysfunction issue or repeated penile failure. The component, Tadalafil in medicine is known for boosting up flow of blood and relieving arterial blockages near penile region. Complete action mechanism of medicine allows men to attain stronger erection that lasts for longer time.
Dosage & Consumption Pattern:
Powerful medicine is to be consumed only once in a day with plain glass of water. Take medicine without high fat meals. Swallow pill as whole without chewing or crushing as alteration in form of pill may lower effectiveness of medicine.
Appropriate intake of Tadalista 5, i.e. 20 to 30 minutes before intercourse helps men to stay active for approx. 12 to 18 hours. To gain maximum effective results, swallow pill in presence of complete sexual arousal.
- Side effects are part of treatment; some effects are mild whereas, some may be severe. Mild effects are not bothersome and they vanish soon. However, severe reactions may need medical assistance
- Common and less serious side effects with Tadalafil include redness or warmth in your face, neck, or chest; cold symptoms such as stuffy nose, sneezing, or sore throat; headache; memory problems; diarrhea, upset stomach; or muscle pain, back pain
- Serious reactions like vision or sudden vision loss; ringing in your ears, or sudden hearing loss; chest pain or heavy feeling, nausea, sweating, general ill feeling; irregular heartbeat; shortness of breath, swelling in your hands or feet; seizure (convulsions); feeling light-headed, fainting; or penis erection that is painful or lasts 4 hours or longer occurs in rare cases. These reactions may occur due to overdose with this medicine or allergic reactions with ingredients in medicine