- Manufacturer – Fortune Healthcare Ltd.
- Generic name – Sildenafil Citrate 100mg
- Formula – C28H38N6O11S
- Systematic name – 1-[4-ethoxy-3-(6,7-dihydro-1-methyl-7-oxo-3-propyl-1H-pyrazolo[4,3-d]pyrimidin-5-yl) phenylsulfonyl]-4-methylpiperazine
- Molecular weight – 666.69992 g/mol
- Color – Transparent
- Shape – Oral jelly
- Dosage form – 100mg oral jelly
- Packaging – 7 oral jelly sachets per pack
Use & Working:
Sildenafil Citrate 100mg is the main active ingredient in Filagra oral Jelly week pack 7 assorted flavors sensational oral jelly medicine. The component works by relaxing blood vessels in penile and increasing blood flow that causing an erection, which is the natural response to sexual stimulation. However, ED medicine will only work in presence of sexual stimulation.
Dosage & Consumption Pattern:
Swallow content of one entire sachet as a dose, once in a day. Take jelly form of medicine orally without diluting. Do not consume multiple sachets or ED medicine as it may results in overdose.
Appropriate intake of Filagra oral Jelly week pack 7 assorted flavors sensational oral jelly medicine helps men to stay active for approx. 4 to 6 hours. To gain maximum effective results, consume medicine 30 minutes intercourse. ED medicine works only if consumed in presence of sexual stimulation.
- Side effects of this oral jelly solution are severe headache, congestion in nose, vision problem and dyspepsia
- However, some exceptional side effects with Sildenafil Citrate oral jelly include hypersensitive reactions include, flu-like symptoms, cataracts, sudden hearing loss, pain in the joint, infection in the urinary tract, feeling of dizziness, depression, insomnia or vomiting