- Manufacturer – Fortune Healthcare Ltd.
- Generic name – Sildenafil Citrate 100mg
- Formula – C28H38N6O11S
- Systematic name – 1-[4-ethoxy-3-(6,7-dihydro-1-methyl-7-oxo-3-propyl-1H-pyrazolo[4,3-d]pyrimidin-5-yl) phenylsulfonyl]-4-methylpiperazine
- Molecular weight – 666.69992 g/mol
- Color – Transparent
- Shape –Jelly
- Dosage form – 100mg oral jelly
- Packaging – 10 oral jelly sachets per pack
Use & Working:
Sildenafil Citrate 100mg in oral jelly solution belongs to the group of medicines known as phosphodiesterase inhibitors. This component in medicine helps men to relax the muscles around the penile and enhance flow of blood. Complete action mechanism of medicine allows men to achieve and maintain erection for longer time.
Dosage & Consumption Pattern:
Consume content of one oral jelly sachet just once in a dat. Take solution within 30 to 45 minutes prior your sexual activity. Allow oral jelly to dissolve in your mouth prior to swallowing it. ED medicines are to be consumed only in presence of complete sexual arousal.
Appropriate intake or this banana flavored Filagra Oral jelly helps men to stay active for approx. 4 to 6 hours. Take medicine 30 minutes before intercourse in presence of complete stimulation.
- Side effects of this oral jelly solution are severe headache, congestion in nose, vision problem and dyspepsia
- However, some other side effects with Sildenafil Citrate include hypersensitive reactions include, flu-like symptoms, sudden hearing loss, pain in joints, infection in the urinary tract, feeling of dizziness, depression, insomnia or vomiting