- Manufacturer – Fortune Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
- Brand Name – Tadalista
- Generic name – Tadalafil 60
- Formula – C22H19N3O4
- Systematic name – (6R-trans)-6-(1,3-benzodioxol-5-yl)- 2,3,6,7,12,12a-hexahydro-2-methyl-pyrazino [1', 2':1,6] pyrido[3,4-b]indole-1,4-dione
- Molecular weight – 389.40396 g/mol
- Color – Yellow
- Shape – Oval
- Dosage form – 60mg conventional tablets
- Packaging – 10 pills per blister pack
Use & Working:
Highest powered Erectile Dysfunction Tadalista 60 medicine is composed of Tadalafil 60mg to treat severe impotency or repeated penile failure issue. This medicine works same as branded pills i.e. by enhancing quantity of blood flow and relieving arterial blockage from roots. Mechanism of this component in medicine allows sexually aroused men to attain and maintain erection for longer time.
Dosage & Consumption Pattern:
Carefully consume these high powered pills, as excessive intake may lead to overdose and is harmful. Take a pill only once in a week. The medicine is composed in conventional tablet form for oral consumption. Take medicine 30 minutes to 1 hour before intercourse. You can take this pill with or without meals. However, high fat meals may lower effectiveness of medicine.
Appropriate consumption of Tadalista 60 high powered pill allows men to stay active for approx. 12 to 48 hours. Moderate consumption is 60mg powered pills are recommended safe. Taking medicine as recommended in presence of stimulation shows amazing outcomes.
- Heartburn, stomach pain, palpitations, dizziness, flushing, muscle pains, backache or nasal congestion are some common and less serious side effects that may occur while taking Tadalista 60 medicine
- Some rare and severe reactions like high blood pressure, tachycardia (increased heartrate), drop in blood pressure (tends to occur in men who are taking high blood pressure medication such as antihypertensives), red eyes/eye pain/blurred vision, nosebleeds, skin rash such as hives or chest pain
- In very rare cases Tadalafil composed medicine may lead to priapism, fainting, facial swelling, migraine, heart attack and stroke (or mini strokes)