- Manufacturer – Fortune Healthcare Ltd. and Centurion Laboratories
- Generic name – Vardenafil 40mg
- Formula – C23H32N6O4S
- Systematic name – 4-[2-Ethoxy-5-(4-ethylpiperazin-1-yl)sulfonyl-phenyl]-9-methyl-7-propyl-3,5,6,8-tetrazabicyclo[4.3.0]nona-3,7,9-trien-2-one
- Molecular weight – 488.60298 g/mol
- Color – Yellow
- Shape – Round
- Dosage form – 40mg conventional tablets
- Packaging – 10 pills per blister pack
Use & Working:
Vardenafil 40mg (Filitra) is the main active ingredient in the medicine. This component is a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor or PDE5 inhibitor. When erectile dysfunction is caused by limited blood flow in penile, Filitra 40 pill can solve the problem just by relaxing muscles inside the blood vessels, improving blood flow and making an erection possible for intercourse.
Dosage & Consumption Pattern:
High powered medicine is to be consumed only once in a day. The medication is composed in conventional tablet for that has to be swallowed as whole with plain water. Do not alter the state of medicine by chewing or crushing. Take medicine 30 minutes before intercourse.
Taking ED medicine in presence of stimulation, 30 minutes before intercourse helps men to stay active for approx. 8 to 10 hours. Moderate intake of this high powered pill is safe.
- Some common and less serious side effects with this medicine include swelling of the mouth, tongue, swelling of legs and ankle, diarrhoea, dizziness, sensation of nausea, severe headache, sensation of vomiting or itching
- Rare side effects with Vardenafil includes shortness of breath, angina, difficulty in breathing or nasal congestion rare
- Some severe reactions include painful and prolonged erection. These severe reactions may need medical assistance.