About Product - Megasal 2mg tablet is a product manufactured by Mega Biotech LTD. It is a 2mg mild powered medicine meant with an aim of treating and curing breathing difficulties caused by bronchospasm. It contains Salbutamol Sulphate as its parent ingredient in it. This medicine can be use, if an individual feels symptoms like wheezing, shortness of breath, tightness of the chest, etc. Megasal 2mg is an agent that works in order to relieve nasal congestion within 5 minutes of its consumption. This medication can also be used as a rescue agent, if one is under attack of asthma. It will only help one to have time-being positive effects and it is not a curable medication for asthma.
- Salbutamol Sulphate
- Chemical Formula - C13H21NO3
- Molecular Mass - 239.311 g/mol
- Pharmacological Denotation - β2 adrenergic receptor agonist
Salbutamol is a drug that makes a bond with smooth muscles that turn them be relaxed and ease the air pass ways. This reduces the contraction of airways and allows one to have proper breathing i.e. inhaling and exhaling. It removes symptoms like tightness of chest, cough and shortness of breath. Salbutamol Sulphate is a drug that binds to the smooth muscles which turns them be relaxed and ease the air pass ways. It removes symptoms like tightness of chest, cough and shortness of breath. Megasal 2mg is an agent that works in order to relieve nasal congestion with 5 minutes of its use. People who are pregnant, who are allergic to salbutamol, are already consuming various high powered medicine should avoid using of this product. This medicine is to be use only if doctor prescribes it to one.
How To Use It - After using it always keep this medicine at a heath that stays out of the reach of children. One should prohibit over consumption of Megsal 2mg. If doctor has prescribed it to treat and cure asthma, then only one should use it. One should not miss dosage and even intake over-dosage. If one fails to take one dose and remember about it when it is the time of second dose, then he or she should ignore the first dosage and take second dose on time. One should not take this medicine more than 4 times if one is an adult and 2 times if children in 24 hours.
What is Bronchospasm?
Bronchospasm is a spasm of the bronchi that makes exhalation difficult and noisy; it is associated with asthma and bronchitis. This can even disturb one’s normal livelihood. It narrows the airway passage through which one inhale air known as oxygen.
- It quickly gives relieve to a patient within 5 minutes of its use
- Megasal 2mg should not be overuse in order to be at safer end from its side effects
- People allergic to Salbutamol should avoid using it
- This medication helps one to have free nasal congestion
- This is mainly use as a treatment for the symptoms of asthma
- This reduces bronchospasm that is contraction or the airways and allows the airways to open making it easier to breath
Drug Contraindications –
- Precaution is to be taken if one is allergic to the salbutamol Sulphate
- Pregnant and nursing mother should avoid the use of it
- People should avoid using this medication, if they are taking medicines, which can be harmful, if their ingredient gets mixed with salbutamol and causes side effects
- Consumption of this medicine should be avoid and it should not be taken without doctor’s prescription. One who are addicted to cigarette containing nicotine should avoid either on, nicotine or medicine
Warnings and Precautions – Always keep this medicine at position that cannot be reached by children. One should prohibit over consumption of mild powered tablet. If doctor has prescribed it to cure or treat asthma, then only one should use it and should avoid miss dosage. If one fails to take one dose and remember about it when it is the timing of second dose, then he or she should ignore the first and take second dose on time. One should not take more than maximum of four dose if Adult and two tablet if its children in 24 hours.
Side Effects - The most common side effects are fine tremor, anxiety, headache, muscle cramps, dry mouth, and palpitation. Other conditions such as tachycardia, arrhythmia, flushing, myocardial ischemia (rare), and disturbances of sleep and behavior may appear. Rarely occurring, but of importance, are allergic reactions
Storage – Megasal 2mg tablets should be kept at a dry place, whose temperature is below 30OC. This medicine should be protected from children’s reach because it can cause severe conditions.