- Manufacturer – Fortune Healthcare Ltd.
- Generic name – Sildenafil Citrate 100mg
- Formula – C28H38N6O11S
- Systematic name – 1-[4-ethoxy-3-(6,7-dihydro-1-methyl-7-oxo-3-propyl-1H-pyrazolo[4,3-d]pyrimidin-5-yl) phenylsulfonyl]-4-methylpiperazine
- Molecular weight – 666.69992 g/mol
- Color – White
- Shape – Diamond shaped
- Dosage form – 100mg sublingual tablets
- Packaging – 10 sublingual tablets per blister
Use & Working:
Sublingual tablets are composed of Sildenafil Citrate. This component belongs to the category of Phosphodiesterase type-5 inhibitors (PDE-5). It further releases nitric oxide (NO) in the corpus luteum of the penile. It standardizes blood flow to the penile area by the relaxation of smooth muscles and tissues in penile, this boost up the blood flow in penile leads to erection.
Dosage & Consumption Pattern:
Take this high powered, sensational tablet once in a day. Consume medicine by placing sublingual pill below tongue. It then dissolves in mouth and gets mixed in blood stream for allowing erection.
Appropriate intake of Filagra Professional, 30 minutes before intercourse in presence of stimulation helps men to stay active for about 4 to 6 hours.
- Common effects with this sublingual medicine includes flushing of face, severe headache, feeling of dizziness, palpitation, shortness of breath, rashes and back pain
- Painful or prolonged erection or uneven heart beat are severe reactions that may occur while taking his medicine and needs to be treated medically