- Manufacturer – Fortune Healthcare Ltd.
- Generic name – Sildenafil Citrate 100mg
- Formula – C28H38N6O11S
- Systematic name – 1-[4-ethoxy-3-(6,7-dihydro-1-methyl-7-oxo-3-propyl-1H-pyrazolo[4,3-d]pyrimidin-5-yl) phenylsulfonyl]-4-methylpiperazine
- Molecular weight – 666.69992 g/mol
- Color – Transparent
- Shape – Jelly
- Dosage form – 100mg oral jelly
- Packaging – 10 oral jelly sachets per pack
Use & Working:
Sildenafil Citrate composed in Filagra Oral Jelly Strawberry Flavor medicine helps to treat male impotence and male’s inability to maintain penile erection during sexual intercourse by enhanced blood flow in penile during sexual stimulation and this enhances flow of blood in penile region. Complete action mechanism leads to erection that is stiffer and lasts for longer time.
Dosage & Consumption Pattern:
Oral jellies are to be consumed as whole content of a sachet without diluting or taking water. Consume only one sachet as a dose, once in 24 hours. Take ED medicine in presence of complete sexual stimulation, 30 minutes before intercourse.
Appropriate consumption of Filagra Oral Jelly Strawberry Flavor helps men to stay active for approx. 4 to6 hours. Medicine if consumed 30 minutes before intercourse in presence of stimulation, helps to gain maximum effective results.
- Side effects of this oral jelly solution are headache, congestion in nose, vision problem and dyspepsia, these reactions are mild and nothing to worry about as they do not stay for longer time
- Severe reactions with Sildenafil Citrate composed oral jelly include hypersensitive reactions include, flu-like symptoms, cataracts, sudden hearing loss, pain in the joint, infection in the urinary tract, feeling of dizziness, depression, insomnia or vomiting. These reactions may need medical assistance