- Manufacturer – Fortune Healthcare Ltd.
- Generic name – Sildenafil Citrate 50mg
- Formula – C28H38N6O11S
- Systematic name – 1-[4-ethoxy-3-(6,7-dihydro-1-methyl-7-oxo-3-propyl-1H-pyrazolo[4,3-d]pyrimidin-5-yl) phenylsulfonyl]-4-methylpiperazine
- Molecular weight – 666.69992 g/mol
- Color – White
- Shape – Diamond shaped
- Dosage form – 50mg chewable tablets
- Packaging – 10 chews per blister pack
Use & Working:
Sildenafil Citrate 50mg is the main active ingredient in the medicine. The meidicne releases nitric oxide (NO) in the corpus cavernosum. The component is a potent and selective inhibitor of phosphodiesterase 5 (PDE5) that results in degradation of cGMP in the corpus cavernosum in penile. Medicine further helps in preventing the PDE5 from degrading the cGMP thereby enabling normal sexual stimulation to cause stronger and long lasting erection.
Dosage & Consumption Pattern:
The chew is recommended for consumption only once in a take. Simply chew away one tablet 30 minutes before planning intercourse. Taking medicine in presence of complete sexual stimulation helps to gain maximum effective results.
Appropriate intake of Sildenafil Citrate medicine allows men to stay active for approx. 5 hours. Swallowing pill in presence of stimulation helps to gain maximum effective results. Take medicine is moderation and as prescribed by your doctor.
- Sildenafil Citrate may lead to some common side effects like nausea, stuffy or runny nose, sweating, headache, memory problem, stomach upset, back pain and redness of face, skin, neck or chest
- Improper consumption of chew or excessive intake of medicine leads to severe side effects like vision loss, ringing ears, hearing problem, chest congestion, pain spreading to arm or shoulders, irregular heartbeat