- Manufacturer – Fortune Healthcare Ltd.
- Generic name – Sildenafil Citrate 100mg
- Formula – C28H38N6O11S
- Systematic name – 1-[4-ethoxy-3-(6,7-dihydro-1-methyl-7-oxo-3-propyl-1H-pyrazolo[4,3-d]pyrimidin-5-yl) phenylsulfonyl]-4-methylpiperazine
- Molecular weight – 666.69992 g/mol
- Color – Black
- Shape – Oval
- Dosage form – 100mg gel caps
- Packaging – 10 capsules per blister pack
Use & Working:
Sildenafil Citrate 100mg in medicine is known component for relieving impotency or Erectile Dysfunction issue in men. This component in medicine works by boosting up flow of blood and relieving arterial blockages to widen arterial passage in penile. This complete action mechanism of medicine, allows men to attain and maintain erection for longer time.
Dosage & Consumption Pattern:
Take a 100mg capsule only once in a day. Swallow the capsule as whole with plain water. Do not chew or open the capsule, as it may lower effectiveness of the medicine. Erectile Dysfunction treating medicines are to be consumed 30 minutes before intercourse.
Appropriate intake of Filagra Super Active gel caps allows men to stay active for approx. 4 to 6 hours. Best results out of this medicine are obtained only if medicine is consumed 30 minutes before intercourse in presence of stimulation.
- Some common and less serious side effects with Sildenafil Citrate includes headache, flushing, heartburn, stomach upset, nasal stuffiness, lightheadedness, dizziness or diarrhea
- Serious allergic reactions with this medicine happen in rare cases and may need medical assistance