Avana 100 is an exceptional medicine used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED), also called sexual impotence. Erectile Dysfunction is a condition characterized by the inability to attain and sustain an erection during sexual activity. There are certain physical or psychological factors responsible for developing ED in men. Avana 100 treats ED efficiently, regardless of physical or psychological causes. The active ingredient of Avana 100 is Avanafil, a clinically proven FDA-approved drug.
Active Medicinal Agent
- 100mg Avanafil
- Chemical Formula – C23H26ClN7O3
- Molecular Mass – 483.951 g/mol
- Pharmacological Denotation – PDE5-inhibitor
Mechanism Of Action
As per the pharmacological denotation, Avana 100mg (Avanafil) readily inhibits the function of phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE5), an enzyme. When PDE5 is supressed, the body releases a chemical called nitric oxide. Escalation in nitric oxide level boosts overall blood circulation. Ultimately, the penile shaft receives sufficient blood to experience robust erection on sexual arousal. Avana 100 encourages erection only when you are sexually aroused.
It is imperative that you make use of Avana 100 as advised by your physician. You need to go through all directions carefully while using this generic impotence medicine. Follow the below-mentioned usage guidelines:
- You may take Avana 100 tablet with or without meal.
- This generic ED medicine is taken only when needed, approximately half an hour before sexual activity.
- Taking the tablet on an empty stomach is known to help you achieve satisfactory results.
- The drug may lose its clinical efficacy if taken with grapefruits or alcohol.
- Avana 100 assists to achieve erection when sexual stimulation occurs; an erection will not occur just by popping a pill.
- Keep the pills away from direct heat or moisture; instead keep in a cool, dry place.
- You need to use it only when required; it is unlikely that you need to take it daily.
To ensure Avana 100 is safe and effective in use, inform your medical advisor about:
- Health issues, if any, such as cardiac disease, neurological disorder, anemia and liver or kidney dysfunction
- Receiving treatment with any prescription or OTC medicines
- Hypersensitivity to any medicinal drugs
Avana 100 is not recommended to women, children and males under 18 years of age. Men taking nitrates are strictly prohibited from using Avana 100, as Sildenafil Citrate and nitrates, if taken together, lead to serious hypotension (low blood pressure).
Common drug reactions of Avana 100 are nausea, giddiness, foggy vision, red face or headache, which usually go away as the drug’s action diminishes. You need to stop using this generic medicine and get in touch with your doctor if you experience:
- Chest pain
- Shortness of breath
- Swelling of face and lips
- Vision impairment
- Extreme giddiness
- Painful erection that lasts for more than three or four hours
One may or may not experience the above-mentioned symptoms. If any unwanted symptom occurs and persist after dosage, call your doctor straight away.