- Manufacturer – Fortune Healthcare Ltd.
- Generic name – Sildenafil Citrate 100mg
- Formula – C28H38N6O11S
- Systematic name – 1-[4-ethoxy-3-(6,7-dihydro-1-methyl-7-oxo-3-propyl-1H-pyrazolo[4,3-d]pyrimidin-5-yl) phenylsulfonyl]-4-methylpiperazine
- Molecular weight – 666.69992 g/mol
- Color – Transparent
- Shape –Jelly
- Dosage form – 100mg oral jelly
- Packaging – 10 oral jelly sachets per pack
Use & Working:
Sildenafil Citrate 100mg is the main active ingredient in the medicine. Component in oral jelly works by enhancing flow of blood and loosening arterial blockages, allowing sexually aroused men to attain and maintain erection for longer time.
Dosage & Consumption Pattern:
Only one sachet of Filagra Oral Jelly Pineapple Flavour per day is recommended for consumption. Take entire content of sachet 30 minutes before intercourse in presence of stimulation. Avoid diluting the oral jelly form of solution as it shall lower effectiveness of medicine.
Appropriate intake of medicine allows men to stay active for approx. 4 to 6 hours. Filagra Oral Jelly Pineapple Flavour medicine is to be consumed 30 minutes before intercourse in presence of complete stimulation.
- Some side effects with this oral jelly solution includes severe headache, congestion in nose, vision problem and dyspepsia
- Severe side effects with Sildenafil Citrate composed oral jelly are hypersensitive reactions include, sudden hearing loss, pain in the joint, infection in the urinary tract, feeling of dizziness, depression, insomnia or vomiting