- Manufacturer – Fortune Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
- Brand Name – Tadalista
- Generic name – Tadalafil 20
- Formula – C22H19N3O4
- Systematic name – (6R-trans)-6-(1,3-benzodioxol-5-yl)- 2,3,6,7,12,12a-hexahydro-2-methyl-pyrazino [1', 2':1,6] pyrido[3,4-b]indole-1,4-dione
- Molecular weight – 389.40396 g/mol
- Color – White
- Shape – Oval
- Dosage form – 20mg sublingual tablets
- Packaging – 10 sublingual tablets per blister pack
Use & Working:
Tadalafil composed in Tadalista Professional 20 medicine is known for treating mild to moderate impotency issues. This parent ingredient in the medicine works by relieving arterial blockages and boosting up flow of blood in penile region.
Dosage & Consumption Pattern:
The power-packed medicine is suggested to consume only once in a couple of days. Taking medicine in moderation is recommended safe. Sublingual tablets are to be consumed orally by placing them below tongue to let it dissolve in mouth and get mixed in blood stream to start action mechanism.
Proper consumption of Tadalista Professional 20 medicine in moderation and as prescribed by doctor allows men to stay active for approx. 36 hours. Consume high powered sublingual tablets in moderation for safe and effective results.
- Common side effects like facial flushing, stomach upset, flu, nausea, headaches and diarrhea like mild effects may occur. These side effects are nothing to worry about as they are not bothersome and vanish soon
- However, severe reactions like chest pain, low blood pressure, blurred vision and changes in color vision, abnormal ejaculation and priapism (prolonged and painful erection) may occur. These severe reactions may need medical assistance