Siltrate 100 is an extremely amazing medicine that is used for the treatment of a sexual disorder called erectile dysfunction (ED). Fortune Healthcare, a prominent pharmaceutical company, produces and develops Siltrate by using 100mg Sildenafil Citrate. This medicine helps promote harder and durable erection so that you can make love with more pleasure and satisfaction. Lovemaking lasts long with this impotence medicine.
Erectile Dysfunction is the inability to achieve and sustain an erection needed for performing gratifying sexual intercourse. When a man is sexually excited, his body responds by increasing blood flow to the male penile organ for an erection. In ED, the organ does not receive enough blood during sexual foreplay, causing listless erection. There could be a few physical or psychological conditions responsible for causing impotence in men.
Sildenafil Citrate is the active chemical composition of Siltrate 100. It is the first recognized oral impotence drug. Sildenafil Citrate belongs to a class of drugs called PDE5 (phosphodiesterase-5) inhibitors. The drug temporarily stops the enzyme PDE5 from working too quickly. This specific enzyme is often found in the penile organ area.
By nullifying the action of PDE5, this drug helps the body to release a substance called nitric oxide. This substance boosts blood supply to the male penile organ so that the spongy tissues attain stiffness during sexual foreplay. This way the organ is boosted with abundant blood so that you can get erection for completing the act of sexual intercourse. Remember, Siltrate 100 works only in the presence of sexual arousal; without it, you will not experience its effect.
Siltrate 100 should be used as advised by your medical professional. Do not take alter the amount of dose than recommended. Overdose with this ED medicine can cause severe side effects. Follow all guidelines before using this generic medicine.
- You may have to take the tablet with or without meal
- It is essential that you take the pill only once in a 24 hours; otherwise, overdose may increase the risk of adverse effects
- Do not crush, break, or split the tablet; doing so may decrease the drug’s efficacy
- Keep the pills out of the sight and reach of children and women
- Store Siltrate 100 tablets away from sunlight, heat or moisture
- Do no use an outdated medicine, as it may increase the risk of side effects
It is important that you speak to your doctor before using Siltrate 100. Follow below-mentioned precautionary measures prior to using this generic ED medicine.
- Consult your physician and inform about the history of any kind of medicinal allergies and about the treatment with any OTC/prescription medicine
- Inform your doctor about the medical issues that are related to heart, brain, liver or kidney; this will help prevent health complications
- Do not use this medicine if you are hypersensitive to Sildenafil Citrate or suffering from debilitating medical conditions
- Men taking nitrates are advised not to use Siltrate, as it is incompatible with Sildenafil Citrate and can produce unwanted side effects if taken together
Usually, side effects with Siltrate 100 are quite rare. Common side effects include headache, nausea, nasal congestion, red face, blurry vision and drowsiness. Seek medical attention in case if you experience serious side effects – such as chest pain, breathlessness, skin hives and swelling of face. A rare side effect called Priapism needs immediate medical attention; otherwise, it could lead to penile damage. In priapism, a man experiences prolonged and painful erection.
Siltrate 100 is an extremely effective generic medicine to put you erectile dysfunction suffering at bay. It helps restore the blood supply to the penile organ, thereby helping a man to experience stronger erection and to indulge in sexual practice with utmost satisfaction.
Siltrate 100 does not increase sexual desire and it does not have aphrodisiac properties. Siltrate 100 is just to palliate sexual impotence; it does not cure erectile dysfunction. It is essential that you speak to your doctor prior to using Siltrate 100 medicine.